Friday, 23 January 2015
SBI Clerk Exam - Best preparation books in English And Hindi
This post will discuss about Useful Books to Prepare for SBI Clerk Exam 2015.
Check Out our Main article describing the SBI Recruitment 2015
SBI Clerk BooksBased on the SBI clerk recruitment exam syllabus, there are many books available in the market. Here’s the list of the best books to prepare for SBI clerk exam 2015.
The SBI Clerk exam will be conducted in Two Languages:
Our team surveyed in various places and after many useful reviews by the candidates who has given the exam and some experts in the field, we have prepared a list that represents some of the best books that can show you How to prepare for SBI Clerk Exam 2015.
SBI has officially announced the dates for SBI clerk exam 2015. The official countdown has begun, thus it is the time to study smart, get useful preparation tips, study plan and of course the Books.
We have included the following in this article:
- Previous Question Papers
- Model papers (Designed by expert authors)
- Preparation Books
- Preparation Guide
Searching for online books like: SBI Clerk Books pdf free download, SBI Clerk preparation books online free, et al. is not a good move, because none of the books comes for free. Your best course would be to buy them.
English books for SBI Clerk Exam 2015
- Ultimate Guide For Bank Clerk CWE/SBI Examination 1st Edition by Disha Experts
- Complete Study Package for SBI (Clerk Grade Examination) 1st Edition by Sanjeev Joon
- SBI and Associates Banks Clerical Cadre Exam Guide 1st Edition by RPH Editorial board
Hindi books for SBI Clerk Exam 2015
- Lakshya Clerk Exam SBI And Associate Banks (10 Practice Papers + 7 Solved papers) (Hindi) by Disha Experts
- Bhartiya State Bank evam Sahyogi Bank: Clerical Cadre Bharti Pariksha Guide (Hindi) by RPH Editorial board
- SBI Clerk Grade Pariksha (Hindi) 1st Edition by Sanjeev Joon
Question Papers for SBI Clerk Exam 2015
Q. Why do I need the question papers while I already have the full guides?
Well, the answer is simple. The guide helps you in writing an answer to a question, but that only isn't enough. To crack an exam, you have to understand its structure completely, and therefore you require to have question papers of previous exams and model papers that can help you understand what kind of question is asked and what marks are allotted to it and you can prepare for the exam with more accurate and clear idea.
These books contains previous question papers for SBI Clerk Exam and model practice sets.
- SBI State Bank Of India: Clerk Solved Papers & 20 Practice Sets 1st Edition by Arihant
- Target Clerk Exam SBI And Associate Banks (10 Mock Tests) 3rd Edition by Disha experts.
- SBI Clerk Exam Assistant by Chandresh Agarwal
That's all for now, we wish you very good luck in preparing for SBI exam for Clerk.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to post a comment, we will reply you ASAP.