Wednesday, 4 November 2015
AMU MBBS / BDS 2016 - Application Form, Syllabus, Eligibility, Dates, Exam Pattern
About AMU Medical 2016Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one of the old premier universities of India which are famous for offering wide range of courses and unique culture.
AMU MBBS / BDS Medical Entrance Exam is conducted every year by Aligarh Muslim University for admissions in Dental and Health sciences courses in Aligarh Muslim University.
AMU Medical Exam 2016 is a national level medical entrance exam which is conducted as an prerequisite for students who wish to get admitted in undergraduate health / dental science i.e. MBBS or BDS courses offered by Aligarh Muslim University.
This year the exam is going to be conducted in 2 tiers. First one will be on 10 April, while the second tier will be conducted on 29 May, 2016.
National Level: Students from any region of India can apply for this entrance exam.
|AMU MBBS / BDS 2016 overview|
|Exam Name||Aligarh Muslim University MBBS and BDS Medical Entrance Exam 2016|
|Exam Date||10 April, 2016 & 29 May, 2016|
|Commonly Known as||AMU MBBS/ BDS 2016|
|Exam Type||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Conducting Body||Aligarh Muslim University|
AMU MBBS / BDS Eligibility CriteriaQuick highlights:
- A candidate must be at least 17 years old and not more than 25 year old as on 31st of December of the year applied.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Appearing candidate must've scored at least 50% marks in PCB in his Class XIIth or equivalent qualifying examination from a recognized board.
- A candidate who is appearing his qualifying exam or Class XIIth is also eligible for appearing AMU MBBS / BDS 2016.
Click here for complete details on Eligibility Criteria of AMU Medical 2016
AMU MBBS / BDS SyllabusAMU MBBS / BDS 2016 will have exam syllabus very similar to All India Pre - Medical / Dental Test 2016. Almost every medical aspirant appears AIPMT and prepares for the same. Students can follow AIPMT 2016 syllabus to avoid complications too.
That being said, AMU Medical Exam Syllabus 2016 will be having both, Class XIth as well as Class XIIth topics as the exam syllabus.
The questions in AMU MBBS Exam 2016 will be asked from the following subjects:
AMU MBBS / BDS Exam PatternThis year, the exam is going to be held in 2 tiers, so there is a chance in change in exam pattern, however, the syllabus and most of the content is most likely to be the same. Here's the pattern from last year, if there are any changes, we will update it here.
Overview for Exam Pattern for AMU MBBS / BDS are represented below:
|AMU MBBS / BDS 2016 - Exam Pattern|
|Subject||No of Questions||Total Time Duration|
|[Total] 200 Questions|
For complete details on Paper Pattern of AMU Medical 2016
AMU MBBS / BDS Selection Process
- The Selection / Admission Process will be strictly based on Merit of AMU Medical Exam 2016.
- For being eligible for the selection process, a candidate must score at least 50% marks i.e. 100/200 in AMU MBBS / BDS Entrance Exam 2016.
AMU MBBS / BDS Application Procedure
- Candidates can fill AMU MBBS / BDS 2016 Application form online on official website.
- Appearing candidate need to pay Rs. 1000/- as application form fee.
- The application form fee can be paid by online as well as offline mode.
- If selected offline, candidate need to issue a Demand Draft (DD) in favor of "Finance Office, AMU, Aligarh" OR they can pay by cash to the State Bank of India, AMU Branch.
This post was not properly maintained, this caused some content errors which are corrected now. We apologize for any inconvenience.
AMU MBBS / BDS Important DatesA quick highlights of important events of AMU Medical 2016 Exam is given below.
|AMU Medical 2016 Events||Dates|
|Online Application Start Date||January 2016|
|Last date for online submission||13.02.2016|
|AMU Medical 2016 Admit Card||April 2016|
|AMU Medical 2016 Exam Date||10 April, 2016 & 29 May, 2016|
That's it for AMU MBBS / BDS 2016, if you have any doubt/question, comment or a suggestion to make this site/article better, do comment below, we will get back to you ASAP.