Wednesday, 26 August 2015
MHT CET Medical / Engineering 2016 - Application Form, Dates, Paper Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility
About MHT CET 2016MHT CET Medical / Engineering 2016 that stands for Mahrastra Common Entrance Test (Medical) is an undergraduate medical / engineering / pharmacy entrance exam, conducted at state level for the selection for Health Science degree courses in Maharastra for year 2016-2017. It is conducted every year by Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) and Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). In Maharastra, admissions in medical/engineering/pharma colleges will be done based on the score of MHT CET 2016.
MHT CET 2016 has started to accept application forms from 1st March 2016. go to http://mhtcet2016.co.in/ to fill your application form!
MH CET 2016 is now MHT CET 2016, Single exam for Medical, Engg and Pharamacy!
Read full news!
Medical colleges include all Government Medical Colleges, Government aided Health Science institutions as well as Private Medical Health science colleges or institutes who opt for admission through the exam.
The offers courses such as,
MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BP&O, BASLP and BSc Nursing.
The DTE will conduct the exam for admissions in first year B.E/B. Tech programmes in Maharastra state engineering colleges.
This article walks you through important details of MHT CET Medical / Engineering 2016 exam such as its Exam Dates, Paper Pattern, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria and Application Form filling.
|Overview of MHT CET Medical / Engineering 2016|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known as||MHT CET 2016|
|Level||State Level Exam|
|Exam Stream||Medical / Engineering / Pharmacy Entrance Exam|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BP&O, BASLP and BSc Nursing / Various Engineering Courses (B.E., B.Tech.) / Pharmacy Courses|
|Exam Date||05th of May 2016|
|Conducted by||Government of Maharashtra|
|Colleges||Government and Private Medical / Engineering Colleges|
- The applicant must be an Indian National.
- This means that the following are not eligible for MHT CET 2016:
- Person of Indian Origin (PIO)
- Non Resident Indian (NRI)
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
[As per previous year's changes about negative markings by Govt. of Maharastra, this year's paper are also likely to have the same rule]
- The paper will contain 200 Marks worth questions.
- The paper format will be Objective type, it will contain MCQs.
- The exam will have no negative marking system (as per last year's decision: read more about no negative marking scheme)
- Each correct answer will be rewarded 1 marks.
- Each incorrect/wrong or junk response will not cost any marks.
- Only class XII topics will be asked. (students are advised to revise/study the class 12th books carefully.)
Application Form FillingHighlights
- Students can check DMER | Directorate of Medical Education and Research Maharashtra Website for latest updates regarding MHT CET.
- The information to be provided includes personal details and uploading of your recent colour passport size photograph and signature.
- Payment will be done by E-Challan of State Bank Of India.
- Fee: Rs 800.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Open Candidates
- Fee: Rs 600.00 + Rs 60.00 Bank Commission for Reservation Category Candidates.
- This amount is not refundable
|Online Registration & filling of Application form||1st of March 2016|
|Issue of Admit Cards (Online)||25th April 2016|
|MHT CET 2016 Exam Date||5th of May, 2016|
|Declaration of Provisional Result/Marks||1st June, 2016|
Complete list of Events and Important Dates of MHT CET 2016
Feel free to start a discussion about the MHT CET 2016 exam queries or any comments / suggestion about the article, we will reply as soon as possible.