Saturday, 12 March 2016
ASSO CET 2016 - Eligibility Criteria Details
This post covers details about the Eligibility Criteria for ASSO CET 2016 also known as AMUPMDC Associate CET which is conducted by AMUPMDC for seats in health science courses in Private medical colleges in Maharashtra State.
This post contains eligibility criteria for asso cet, if you are looking for complete details about the exam, go to: Associate CET 2016
ASSO CET 2016, has been canceled, however all the seats will be available through MHT CET 2016 << click for more info.
Basic Eligibility CriteriaHere are the eligibility criteria which a candidate must fulfil to apply for ASSO CET 2016, which would lead them to admissions in Health Science courses.
- The candidate can be an Indian National, an NRI or a Foreign National.
- However, the candidate has to present proof that supports his/her nationality. Accepted forms are:
- 1. School leaving certificate (LC) of HSC/XIIth mentioning the nationality of the candidate as Indian
- 2. A valid passport
- 3. Proof from a Magistrate (District, Additional or Metropolitan)
- For admissions to MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Nursing, the candidate must be born on or before 31 December, 1999. Otherwise he/she will not be eligible to appear for ASSO CET 2016.
- For admissions to BAMS, the candidate must be born on or before 1st October, 1999.
- The SSC (Secondary School Certificate) or its equivalent exam certificate mentioning the date of birth will be considered as the valid proof.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS & BDS
- Minimum marks for a candidate falling into open category are 50%, that means a candidate belonging to open category must score above 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the XIIth / HSC (or equivalent) exam.
- Candidate from Reserved Category must score not less than 40% marks in PCB in HSC (or its equivalent) exam.
- A candidate must be born on or before 31 December, 1999 to be eligible to appear for ASSO CET 2016.
- If a candidate is appearing for Class XII (12th) or any other qualifying exam, he/she can also appear for ASSO CET 2016, but he/she must pass the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for Bsc. in Nursing
- Minimum required marks for Open Category candidates is 45% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together in HSC or its equivalent exam.
- For Reserved category candidates, the minimum required marks are 40% in the same.
- Candidate must be born on or before 31 December 1999 to appear for ASSO CET 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for BAMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP
- The eligibility criteria mentioned for MBBS, BDS and B.Sc. in nursing are applicable for BPTh, BOTh and BASLP.
- Students must have passed XII or HSC or its equivalent exam.
- BAMS candidate must be born on or before 1st October 1999.
Other Important Eligibility DetailsThere will be no rounding off of marks either individually in all subjects or in the final total while converting the marks of the same.
Take this for an example, if the total of the marks in three subject comes to 149 out of 300, percentage comes to 49.6 that will not qualify the candidate to appear for Associate-CET 2016.
The students appearing for qualifying exam, i.e. HSC or equivalent in March/April 2016 are also eligible for Asso-CET 2016, however they must fulfil the criteria mentioned above in the article.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestion about the article, comment below, we will get back to you as soon as possible for us.